Hello guys, I recently turned 19 (if you haven't guessed from all of the birthday posts) and thought I'd do a mini bucket list of things I want to do in my 19th year, before I turn the big 20. I have a '21 before 21' but I definitely do want to complete more things before my teenage years end.
1) Visit a new country. This will be on every bucket list because I want to go everywhere!
2) Learn how to tread water. How do you people do it?
3) Read ALL of the Harry Potters (this is a must, while i'm still a teen!)
6) Grow my blog as much as I can!
7) Be able to run for more than 10 minutes
8) Get into uni (again)
9) Improve my lettering in my BuJo
10) Improve my drawing of a different thing each month.
11) Reach 2,000 twitter followers!
12) Stay organised and stay on top of things all blog, school and life related
13) Save up some money, if possible!
14) Learn how to drive
15) Go to Thorpe Park (I love it there!)
16) Get another piercing
17) Dye my hair a different colour
18) Keep my eyebrows neat and tidy constantly
19) Go to the theater!
Gosh, it was quite hard coming up with the last few; I really had to think about them but I still really want to do them! Hopefully, I will do all of these but there are a lot of stuff on this list. I think I'll be happy if I can at least do about 15 of these.
That's my 19 Things for 19! What things do you want to accomplish in you next year of life?
RELATED POSTS: '21 THINGS TO DO BEFORE 21'