Okay, Autumn means that there is a lot of rain, which includes you being stuck in it, over time at work and having the heating on 24/7 but it is also great for these amazing things:
- Tea (all you can drink)
- Big fluffy jumpers
- Cosy blankets
- Cosying up with a good book
- All the beautiful coloured leaves
- Late nights
- Dark nights
- Falling asleep to the sound of rain
- Wearing boots
- Eating as much as you want #whatisasummerbody
- Winter Wonderland
- Staying in bed
- Candles, candles, 24/7 candles.
I'm pretty sure I can list many more but I don't think that will make for a very fun post.
What are you most excited about for Autumn?
*image source Pinterest