Happy Christmas Eve, everyone! I hope you are enjoying today and not rushing around doing last minute Christmas shopping! I am currently watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and I am suprisingly loving it, despite it being my least favourite.
I do also apologise for not blogging these past couple of weeks as I have just been stressed with work and college work (there is just so much I need to do :() Anyway, I thought i'd do the Christmas tag.
1)What is your favourite Christmas Movie? It has to be The Elf! Will Ferrel was absolutely amazing in it and it always lifts my spirits and put me in a festive mood!
2)Have you ever had a White Christmas? Living in London, you'd think I have. However, I don't remember it ever snowing on Christmas day. I remember one Christmas when it stopped snowing and the snow melted on Christmas Eve.
3) Where do you usually spend your holiday? Normally, my family go round to my aunts house where the rest of my family go but sometimes we do it round ours. Think about around 15-20 sitting around a Christmas table.
4)What is your favourite Christmas song? The Fairy Tale of New York by The Pogues, definitely hands down!
5) Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No, I've never opened presents on Christmas Eve as my family and I open all of them on Christmas morning in our pajamas.
6) Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? Okay so: Rudolph, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen.. no.
7) What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this Christmas? Generally just being around my whole, entire family. It is quite rare of us being all together so it's nice when we all get around the table and have Christmas dinner and just stay up late talking and stuff.
8) Is your Christmas Tree real or fake? Fake :(
9) What is your all time favourite holiday food/ sweet treat? My favourite holiday food is: well to be honest i cant name one, i like the whole traditional English/ Greek Christmas food like: roast potatoes, kioftetes, roast lamb and we cant forget cake!
10) Be honest: do you like giving or receiving gifts? I like a bit of both. I love giving gifts that I know the person loves but I like receiving gifts that I know I would like.
11) What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? The best Christmas gift I've ever received would have to be my first proper mobile phone- it was a pink and white Cath Kidson for Nokia phone. That or my Tamagotchi in year four.
12) What would be your dream place to visit during Christmas time? I would definitely want to visit New York as it seems like such a magical and beautiful place to be during this time of year.
13) Are you a pro- present wrapper or do you fail miserably? I fail miserably every time.
14) Most memorable holiday moment? This was the first Christmas when I could properly remember the whole day. I think it was about 2010-11. It was just a great day spent with my whole family.
15) What made you realize the truth about Santa? My eldest brother.
16) Do you make New Year's Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do make them, I try as hard as possible to stick to them but it never works.
17) What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with my family make the holidays special for me. That and getting fat-ter.
I hope you enjoyed my answers. I tag all of you to do this tag.
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Make sure to follow me on bloglovin as GFC is unpredictable :( Also, follow my twitter and tumblr for updates.