Image Found Here
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014! I hope you all had a lovely New Years, I know I did! I went to Primrose Hill and just missed the countdown but it was all good :) 2014 is going to be, definitely a year of change for me as I am moving house, meeting new people and experiencing new things as I get older.
Last year, I made resolutions and I achieved 3.5/5. Therefore this year, I thought I'd share some of my new year's resolutions with you. I always try to stick to my NY Resolutions so I might come back in 2015 and say if I achieved any of them :)
1) Continue on in my weightloss. This means not to go back to old eating habits and maintain working out 3/4 times a week, to result into finally getting my goal body.
2)Expand my blog and YouTube. I want to become much more confident in my blog and making videos. I want my blog to become more myself. I know 2013 was finally coming out of my blogging shell so I hope 2014 will be expanding my blogging/vlogging oppurtunities.
3) Save enough money to buy and MacBook Pro and a Canon Camera. So I roughly have to save around £1600! This may or may not happen, depending if i...
4) Get a Job. I want to get a job so I can make my own money and buy things I want to buy.
5) Ace all of my AS exams. So this means revising very hard and making sure I understand everything.
6) Keep a memory jar. I totally missed out on doing this last year so I am definitely going to do it this year. Whenever something good happens to me I will write it down and place it in the jar and then at the end of 2014 I will open them all up and see all of the good things that happened to me this year.
So those are a few of my New Years Resolutions!
What are some of yours, if you have made any?
Make sure to follow me on bloglovin as GFC is unpredictable :( Also, follow my twitter and tumblr for updates.